ORMTA Student Recitals, 2021-2022
The Recital Committee is looking forward to providing many performance opportunities for our students this coming year. The success of our virtual recitals last year, and the uncertainty of what lies ahead for the year to come will allow us to continue with these types of performances while also gradually re-introducing live performances. We’ll strive for hybrid of virtual and in-person performances and provide opportunities for our students to continue their musical growth as performers.
Pre-Kiwanis Recital: Saturday March 12th (In person)
More information about location and virtual/in-person setting for 2022 recitals will be released closer to the date.
General Recital Guidelines:
- Students will be grouped into small performances of 15-30 minutes
- Students and family members attending are expected to attend the full duration of the recital. We want to show our full support and respect for all of our performers.
- Teachers may submit 7 minutes worth of performance material with no more than one piece per student.
- Deadlines will be sent out as each recital approaches. Teachers that miss the submission deadlines will not be able to have their students participate in that recital
- Requests for specific time frames will not be granted
Canada Music Week Festival Committee