We are very excited to announce that we will be running a Virtual Music Festival for our students leading up to Canada Music Week this year. Entries will be due November 19th, 2020. We are hoping that this will be a great opportunity for students to explore Canadian music as well as work towards a special performance opportunity. We are pleased to announce that Lynette Sawatsky and Francine Regaudie-McIsaac have agreed to adjudicate for us.
Here are key points to keep in mind for the Festival:
– Student can perform two pieces per entry (one must be Canadian)
– Students may submit more than one entry
– Own compositions are also allowed to be submitted
– Memorization is not required
– Entry Fees are on the attached form
– Students from Non-Ormta members are welcomed to participate for an additional fee of $5 per entry
Please do not hesitate to get in touch with members of the Festival Committee with any questions.